Liposuction also called lipoplasty or lipo is a type of cosmetic surgery that breaks up and sucks fat from the body. They want to remove excess fat from areas such as the thighs, hips, buttocks, abdomen, arms, neck, or back. Liposuction in India is still a very popular procedure among medical tourists and one of the most important reasons for this is Liposuction cost in India.
People get liposuction to improve the shape or contours of their bodies. They want to remove extra fat from body areas such as the thighs, hips, buttocks, abdomen, arms, neck, or back. Liposuction isn't a weight-loss treatment.
Liposuction - The Procedure
The simple steps to explain how the procedure is performed:
• Dry Liposuction: This method possesses a high risk for bleeding and bruising as no fluid is injected before the fat is removed.
• Laser-assisted Lipolysis: A small tube is inserted through a small incision to deliver laser energy and heat into the fat which is present beneath the skin.
• Ultrasound-assisted Liposuction (UAL): This process is suitable for male breasts and back. This method is also known as ultrasound liposuction because it melts the fat while the scanning is being done.
You should know Liposuction Side effects & Complications
Here are few of the common side effects of the liposuction:
• Bruising can be painful in the short term but fades after a few weeks.
• There is quite some swelling for a couple of days, which minimizes gradually.
• Scars will differ in size depending on the particular procedure and completely fade over the weeks.
• Pain is temporary and controlled by either over-the-counter medication or by a prescription.
• Numbness sometimes persists for a few weeks.
• Limited mobility for a few days will depend on the exact procedure of the surgery.
Recovery after Liposuction
After Liposuction surgery to fully recover usually takes about two weeks, but if a small area was treated you should be able to return to work within a few days. If a large area was treated you may need up to 12 days off work to recover.
Liposuction Cost in India with Healing Touristry
Healing Touristry provides consultation and facilitation to the patients seeking affordable plastic surgery in India in association with the best doctor and best plastic surgery hospital in India. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +91- 9711964763
Liposuction (Small area) cosmetic surgery packages in India start from $1985. The package includes admission charges for a patient, cost of surgery, and charges for care of the patient, cost of consumables and medicines required for cosmetic surgery.